Advanced Controls for survey configurations allows you to do a lot of neat things. From a survey configuration standpoint you can control key things like (see the full list here)
- Branding Integration
- Survey modes
- Advanced launch control settings
Advanced Launch Controls
- customers who have opted out
- rotation with a different service
- you want to launch either a seller rating or brand review but not both for a particular customer
Did you know our survey's will automatically not survey customers who have already received a survey from us within a month time period. This avoids bombardment of customers.
ReviewGuard is a framework of principles and features that allow you to protect liability and your content. These involve several things
- Competitor Checking - checks reviews for competitor names so they can be flagged automatically for review by your internal team.
- Sentiment Check - in some cases, consumers may enter in a incorrect rating while their sentiment implies something more positive or vice-a-versa. Sentiment check allows us to check this and prevents sharing of content until the consumer matches the sentiment to the rating.
- Anonymous Reviews - Protects against collecting any customer profile data if your company is highly protective of consumer data.