Below is a sampler of some of the configuration launch options we have for Product Reviews and Seller Ratings. Survey controls can be controlled on the configuration pages. The Survey Config page allows you to modify this.
If you have a Seller Ratings only plan, you can configure the following options.
- Pop Up Opt In (recommended) - The pop up opt-in is initiated directly after your customer checks out from your store. The pop-up ensures full customer opt-in and review upon delivery of product. We consider these the most valuable for our publishers.
- Instant Survey - The instant survey is initiated directly after your customer checks out from your store. It pops up on the confirmation thank you page for a direct post purchase survey.
- Direct Survey After Purchase - for merchants who have special opt-in conditions for their customers. This sends surveys direct after purchase without opt-in. There are special merchant conditions we vet on this.
- On-Site write a review - a configuration option that allows you to collect product reviews at any point on your site during the customer journey. Generally deployed right on the product page.
- Direct After Purchase (product only) - direct email after verified purchase
Seller & Product Reviews
Using a unique configuration and methodology we collect product and brand reviews through a variety of means. The Survey Config page allows you to modify this.
Seller Ratings Instant + Product Email - The instant survey is deployed upon checkout for Seller Ratings, followed by a product review email upon delivery
Seller Ratings Pop Up Opt-in followed by Product Email - The SellerRatings pop-up is initiated to grab a customer email opt in. Both the Seller Rating and the Product Review email is sent out one after the other pending a delay between both
Seller Ratings Direct Email with Product Review - No Opt in is required and email is passed through onto our system upon purchase without customer interruption. Both the Seller Rating and the Product Review email is sent out one after the other pending a delay between both